Europa-List: Flight Crafters Open House

Subject: Europa-List: Flight Crafters Open House
From: bberube@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 23:51:11

Dear Europa Owners/Builders,

Flight Crafters is holding an impromptu Open House on Sunday April 11 between 9
am and PM at our Zephyrhills facility.  Europa builders/owners are welcome to
attend.  Several Europas are in various stages of construction as well as other
designs, RV7, RV12, Zenith 750, and 701 as well as the Stalker Kit Car will
be displayed. Zenith Aircraft is also doing STOL 750 demo flights at the
Zephyrhills
Airport that day for anyone interested.

Hot dogs and soda's served around the noon time until supplies last.

For directions to Flight Crafters, check our web site for a map to our facility
www.flightcrafters.com.  We are located approximately 23 miles Northwest of the
Sun n Fun site.  Any questions, please call me at 813 695-1120 (cell.

Come on by and talk airplanes or just hang out, we look forward to seeing our
Europa
Friends again.

Bob Berube
Flight Crafters