Europa-List: 3 comments

Subject: Europa-List: 3 comments
From: David Corbett <DCorbett@corbettfarms.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 18:28:33
1              Well done, David Joyce, for persevering so long with the
Greek CAA - and for your success.

2              I have my battery mounted aft of the luggage bay. I
glassed in a 1" braided strip as the negative - this runs inside the
fuselage joint on the starboard side. The positive runs though the
wheelwell, and is strapped to the starboard side, passing just under the
brake unit and thence straight forward. This has been successful. My
battery, a Hawker ( but I cannot remember the size as I write) was new
in 2000, and started flying early in 2001 - and still appears to be as
good as new. But what will happen now that I have written that?!

3              Paddy - I hope to see you at Halfpenny Green 12 ish
tomorrow - first DOTH of the season for me.

David

G-BZAM - about 580 hours