RE: Europa-List: Rudden push rod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rudden push rod
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:16:33

Hi Frans

The rudder pushrod was part of the early kits with the original tailwheel,
which had a fitting for the tailwheel bolted on the front face of the rear
bulkhead.

If you really fancy it I should think you may find someone with an old
tailwheel to sell, though it is now a long time since they were superseded.
It would be a real pig of a job as you would be working in the back of the
fuselage and would need access to the rear face of the rear bulkhead.  Also
the fitting is quite heavy.

Regards

Pete