Europa-List: What does Ducati warning light tell you?

Subject: Europa-List: What does Ducati warning light tell you?
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:26:36

Hi group

I am planning panel at moment for where to position warning and indicator lights
(LEDs).

I can find in many Rotax manuals specifications for Ducati regulator warning
light
and how to hook up. After over an hour of searching piles of documentation
I still can't find what the indicator is supposed to do and indicate.

I imagine it will probably glow when voltage falls below some threshold
indicating
there is no charging going on, but I am not sure. Is that all it does, or
does it perhaps flash to indicate over voltage? Somehow indicate something else?

Answer appreciated, but answer and pointing me where  Ican find that information
specifics gets a double dose of appreciation.

Ron Parigoris

Read this topic online here: