Re: Re: Europa-List: Instrument module cooling/demisting

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Instrument module cooling/demisting
From: mau11 <mau11@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:06:36

Hi Ron if you have pictures of fan cooling installation I am interested.
Thanks

09-02-2010

mau11

De : rparigor
Date/heure : 08-02-2010  23:25:56
A : Europa
Cc :

Hi Dave
"I doubt that you need that many, I've got just one small fan installed, don't
know how much air it moves, but it does quite a good job of de-misting."
Thx. for the reply. What's the aprox square size of your fan you have installed?
The ones I am thinking about are 30mm x 30mm (under 1+1/4" square).
Ron Parigoris