Europa-List: Fuel tank graph

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel tank graph
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:37:33
Cheers,
        For whatever use it may be, I have added a measured fuel tank
contents graph to the Europa Owners Gallery 2. I am on third page halfway
down, and the image is number 9 (there is no number 8 for some reason),
entitled "fueltankgraf.bmp", so fairly lengthy. I'll try to shorten it to
'.jpg' when time allows.
        The image includes two values for each depth of fuel, one for
horizontal flight, the other for 9deg tail-down - ground values. Component
built dates are included in case the tank has changed much.
Ferg