RE: Europa-List: Lifting the Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Lifting the Europa
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:16:52
I just had concerns about asymetric loading of the mount itself, given the
mount is designed for a "tension" load pulling forward under normal
flight conditions, but given it has to support the weight of the engine at
8G ultimate load which is about 600kg depending on engine choice, you
are probably correct.

craig