Europa-List: regulation [was: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 01/11/10]

Subject: Europa-List: regulation [was: Europa-List Digest: 4 Msgs - 01/11/10]
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:40:17

>When my wife takes her broom and flies at 2 feet above ground

Karel - what a delightful thought for this gloomy season! As a Terry
Prachett fan, I suddenly had a picture of Michelle bump-starting her
broomstick like Granny Weatherwax. Hope she has a better grip on
corners in weather like this than the lunatic who went right through
the yew hedge into the park a few yards from my house.

regards

Rowland