Re: Europa-List: Aft battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aft battery
From: A B Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:13:25
Aft batteryMake a battery box with a rim (glass and resin - I used the
transit box as a form) and bond it to the baggage bay floor clear of the
flap tube so that a hatch is the lid .    That saves wrinkling the
bottom fuselage skin, holds the battery securely when the hatch is
screwed down and retains the battery connection washers and wing nuts
when you drop them.

Alasdair Milne