Re: Europa-List: 30A slo-blo fuse

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 30A slo-blo fuse
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:43:59

Rowland
I used 2 x 30amp Potter and Brumfield circuit breakers which have worked
without a problem.
I am about to move them as per Ian Rickards installation as they do not need
to be in the panel, which means disconnecting them every time you want to
remove the panel.
Ask Ian for a photo of his very neat installation.
Regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH