RE: Europa-List: skydrive carb heater

Subject: RE: Europa-List: skydrive carb heater
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:02:42

Hi! Rowlnd
There's many more Rotax carb heat experienced people about than me but from
an outside observation I'd understood that it was advisable that you get
Conrad at Conair to press these items into place? Otherwise easy to fit.
 (I don't have any carb heat since I have a 914 with a turbo and
intercooler. I'm monitoring minimum carb throat temperature and the lowest
I've seen to date was 6 deg Celcius.)
Regards
Bob Harrison