Re: Europa-List: Re: Safety improvement list

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Safety improvement list
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:28:05

Wau, Graham

are you talking about same man?
What a talent  producer of Europa Enhancement Equipments!

If I still were in a building phase, I would obviously have liked to get those
Wing Root Fairings by UFACI
(Uncle Freds Aviation Composite Industrial) LTD.

Now it is too late I am afraid (only one life I have).
But who knows, maybe there will be a future winter delay and nothing to do...how
is that Fred?
Raimo OH-XRT from Suomi