Re: Europa-List: How can one now view pictures on matronics list?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How can one now view pictures on matronics list?
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:02:42

At 04:27 PM 11/19/2009  Thursday, you wrote:
>I can browse 7 days worth of posts from this link:
><http://www.matronics.com/browse/europa-list/date.html>http://www.matronics.com/browse/europa-list/date.html
>
>How can I view pictures that may have been attached to a post?
>
>Photoshare only seems to have pictures that were uploaded:
><http://www.matronics.com/browse/europa-list/date.html>http://www.matronics.com/browse/europa-list/date.html
>
>not what was attached to posts.
>
>Thx.
>Ron Parigoris

Hi Ron,

For the Europa List, go to the following link:

        http://forums.matronics.com/viewforum.php?f=9

This is the web-forums interface to the Matronics List For Europa.  All of the
pictures will be available here that were attached to messages posted.

Matt Dralle
Matronics List Admin

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft