RE: Europa-List: Mode S transponders

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mode S transponders
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:32:36

I suspect we will disagree on this Frans, but I think having an inspector
look at my aircraft is a good thing, rather than an imposition.  We are all
human and human beings are error prone.  A second pair of eyes is a valuable
contribution to a safe first flight.  Not too late to reconsider!

Regards

Brian Davies