Re: Europa-List: does rotax need egt?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: does rotax need egt?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:04:04

Rowland, I would strongly recommend fitting a Rotax Flydat or one of the
more modern engine monitoring systems that will monitor EGTs, oil T & P RPM
coolant temp and will flash a bright light at you if any of them depart
marginally from the norm. You can then spend much more time looking out and
making sure you don't ram something! And you save a lot of panel space.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ