Europa-List: DOTH, southern style, anyone?

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH, southern style, anyone?
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:44:28

Greetings all,

Susan and I were just talking about going flying on Sunday for a leaf
cruise/lunch. Looks like it's going to be a stable, no wind, blue, high
pressure kind of a day. We were talking about going to the Runway  Catfish House

over at Habersham County airport in Cornelia, GA, for  lunch. (KAJR) They have

a decent Sunday buffet and some really good  catfish. It's also close to
the mountains for leaf viewing.

Any of you southern Europaphiles interested? We're shooting for  arriving
at noon, local (eastern) time.

Regards,

John  Lawton
Whitwell, TN (TN89)