Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip Pins Source

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pip Pins Source
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:33:15
Richard,

It looks exactly like what I am looking for. But I am perplexed as to why
you ordered a grip length of only 1.15"? My original measures about 1.75"
and  can't quite make it to allow the balls to expand after Mod 73. I am
looking to  go to the 2" grip length because I don't see any problem with it
being a little  longer as long as you don't glass over the hole at the bottom of

the tailplane.  Will order this week after seeing if any UK builders need
assistance in getting  them.

Anyone in the UK....or other places that might be having any shipping
issues with this item, please email me direct if I can help.

_DuaneFamly@aol.com_ (mailto:DuaneFamly@aol.com)

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear