Re: Europa-List: Selling Europa XS motorglider kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Selling Europa XS motorglider kit
From: Ralph K. Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:28:28

Morning Keith,
I sent you a link to my add running on Barnstormers, but in case there
are problems here are some of the details.
I bought the kit in 2002 got off to a quick start and then 'life' got in
the way. She really is close to being finished, wings are closed out and
fitted, fuel system is ready to install as is the electrical system. The
panel is all but done with a Dynon 180, MicroAir 760, Garmin 320 and
power panel. The control surfaces are quick build so just need finish.
The 914 has zero time as does the Airmaster prop.
Please let me know what else you'd like to know or if you want more
pictures.
Thanks for your interest,
Ralph