Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:25:30

Regarding the tailplane retention issue, I attach some photos below of a
modification which precludes any chance of the tailplane becoming
detached. I think they are self explanatory. For those who get the
digest and have these photos stripped off, let me know if you are
interested and I can send them direct. This design is not mine and came
---From Europe - my compliments to the original designer, I do not have a
record of his name. The end plug idea prevents enthusiastic helpers from
damaging critical components.

Cheers