Re: Europa-List: XS Monowheel Owners Manual/Weight and Balance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Monowheel Owners Manual/Weight and Balance
From: Neil France <nfrance@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:11:42
http://www.europa-aircraft.co.uk/upload/xs_mw_owners_manual.pdf
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Troy Maynor
  To: europa-list@matronics.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:26 PM

  Hey All,
     I can't seem to locate an owners manual for the XS monowheel on the
Europa Club or Factory Site.
  I have a classic monowheel, but with the extended baggage bay and the
tailwheel move/mod. I am seeking this for the weight and balance pages
in section 6.
  Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks to all.
  Troy Maynor

  --
  believed to be clean.