RE: Europa-List: Stainless Steel Tubing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Stainless Steel Tubing
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:27:27

Bob=2C

you have to remember that mcmastercarr don't supply anyone outside of the U
S. I didn't check=2C but ACS may have it=2C too

Karl

> Date: Wed=2C 7 Oct 2009 13:21:29 -0500
> From: rlborger@mac.com
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stainless Steel Tubing
>

> Phil=2C
>
> Good Old McMaster-Carr has it.
>
> Part Number 1991T11
> Type 440C SS Precision
> Shim Bushing Stock 3/8"
> OD=2C 5/16" ID=2C 6" Length
> In stock at $90.11 Each
>
> Yup=2C that's $90.11 for your 6 inch length
> or about 56.62 GBP.
>
> If you can't find it over on your side of the pond or anyplace else for l
ess=2C I'll be glad to order it and ship it on to you .

> Check six=2C
> Bob Borger
>
> On Wednesday=2C October 07=2C 2009=2C at 11:54AM=2C "flyingphil2" <ptille
r@lolacars.com> wrote:

> >Hi=2C
> >
> >I'm wanting to do the Outrigger Pivot Bearing mod in accordance with the
 Europa Club procedure. To do this I need some stainless steel tube with 0.
375" outside diameter=2C 0.3125" inside diameter (a sliding fit for an AN5
bolt).

> >I seem to have drawn a blank in finding any of this over in the UK. I on
ly need about 6" of it. Does anyone who has done this mod have any of this
tube lying around spare? If you do=2C can you drop me a line please?