Re: Europa-List: Stainless Steel Tubing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stainless Steel Tubing
From: Bob Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:21:29

Phil,

Good Old McMaster-Carr has it.

Part Number 1991T11
Type 440C SS Precision
Shim Bushing Stock 3/8"
OD, 5/16" ID, 6" Length
In stock at $90.11 Each

Yup, that's $90.11 for your 6 inch length
or about 56.62 GBP.

If you can't find it over on your side of the pond or anyplace else for less,
I'll
be glad to order it and ship it on to you .

Check six,
Bob Borger

On Wednesday, October 07, 2009, at 11:54AM, "flyingphil2" <ptiller@lolacars.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm wanting to do the Outrigger Pivot Bearing mod in accordance with the Europa
Club procedure.  To do this I need some stainless steel tube with 0.375" outside
diameter, 0.3125" inside diameter (a sliding fit for an AN5 bolt).

>I seem to have drawn a blank in finding any of this over in the UK.  I only
>need
about 6" of it.  Does anyone who has done this mod have any of this tube lying
around spare?  If you do, can you drop me a line please?