=?iso-8859-2?Q?Re:_Fw:_Europa-List:_Finally:_The_accident_report_Wels=2C

Subject: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Re:_Fw:_Europa-List:_Finally:_The_accident_report_Wels=2C_22.08.2008=2C_Wels_Austria?
From: standa.svec@volny.cz
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:26:54

Jos, please,
my propeller is Woodcomp SR 2000.
For the control of this propeller I have two sub-asemblies.
1/ Constant speed unit CSU
2/ "Manual" unit MU
For the switching from CSU to MU I have the switch there.
When the switch is in MU position, the CSU unit is fully disconnected.
The whole control I have connected only on one circuit breaker (MU, CSU
and motor in propeller)
When I shuld have the same problem with CSU after Take off as you, my
duty would be:
1/ to switch from CSU to MU
2/ to switch the circuit breaker to ON position again
3/ to control the propeller with help of MU (of course, when the circuit
breaker would hold in ON position-the problem would be then really in
CSU)
I am reading the accident report from Austria and I see there nothing
about, if you did the switching from CSU to MU or did not.
Please, could you clear it?
Thank you very much.
Stanislav