Europa-List: Finally: The accident report Wels, 22.08.2008, Wels Austria

Subject: Europa-List: Finally: The accident report Wels, 22.08.2008, Wels Austria
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:47:55

Posted here:
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=24760#24760
Copied from faxes and in German, sorry. If somebody interested and German
speaking
would be so kind to do a summary in English?

For me the most intriguing statement, in my own translation: "Based on the
position
of the adjustment rings on the propeller blade A, it could be established,
with help of the manufacturer respectively it's documentation, that the blade
angle at the time of the crash was at minimum pitch, that is 19 degree. "

Now my question to the forum is: Should the plane not be flyable with that pitch
on the prop, taking in account that the speed had allready dropped to 50 knots?

Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org