Europa-List: HM Customs and Immigration Obligations on Pilots of GA Airc

Subject: Europa-List: HM Customs and Immigration Obligations on Pilots of GA Aircraft
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:08:21
Hi! All UK and European Pilots/ visitors.

I have always had an inclination to forget the procedure concerning Customs
and Immigration.
So to help me not have to ask other obliging friends I contacted the HM
Revenue & Customs.
One of their staff has already compiled such a summary into leaflet form, a
copy of which I will scan and attach to this message for the benefit of
others who may be somewhat dazzled by the mere mention of the words HMR&C.
I hope that none of the regular fliers can pick holes in it!
There's useful phone/fax numbers on it anyway.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG
PS Incidentally Switzerland and Norway are not in the "European Club" and
don't anyone get the idea that "Stalwart Anti EU Bob" is softening his
principles!