Europa-List: Gearbox removal tool

Subject: Europa-List: Gearbox removal tool
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:17:46

Hi Rob

Pleasure talking with you.

Here is one place
that sells a gearbox puller:
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:c-3tCsBuyPQJ:www.800-airwolf.com/cpsnews.htm+rotax+912+gearbox+removal+tool&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I need one too, if during your search you find a good deal on
2.
Ron P.

> I am checking over the landing gear after a
heavy landing and one of the
> supports in the Landing Gear Frame
appears to have a slight and small
> crack.
> Although
it still attached to the frame. It does not seem to have been

welded (but I could be wrong), it seems to have been glued in, and I
> wonder
> if anyone has any advice for how I might remove
the support in order to
> clean up and subsequently re-attach it?
I am taking the opportunity to
> clean
> up the rest of
the Landing gear frame too, which does not display any
> other

> issues.
>

> I have
attached the diagram and a photo to show what I am looking at,

although it is difficult to see the crack. Any advice would be gratefully

> received.
>

> All the
Best

roberthatton1@googlemail.com