Europa-List: USB Camera Scope

Subject: Europa-List: USB Camera Scope
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 20:10:49

I came accross this handy gadget today in our local Maplin store - a USB
endoscope camera - handy for inspecting in those hard to reach places.

Its on offer currently at 40. Thought it would come in handy for the annual
inspection and checking in hard to reach places.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=257206

I remember someone writing about building one in the LAA magazine no doubt
it can be put together for peanuts but at 40 for a ready made one (with
built in lighting) why bother.

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.7.1
http://www.iolo.com