Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tanks Repaired ;o)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tanks Repaired ;o)
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:18:11

Karl,
During the build which I started at Flight Crafters in 2003 we did an
oval access hole instead of the two as per the plans. Its about 12
inches across. Didn't know at the time I would ever need it but man am
I glad I did. I would think anyone at any time could make that change
fairly easily.

Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush