Europa-List: Europa classic-mono: rudder-pedals movement

Subject: Europa-List: Europa classic-mono: rudder-pedals movement
From: Frank Kusserow <frank@kusserowonline.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:24:48
Dear Community,

I would like to move my rudder-pedals on my classic mono forward in
order have a better seating.
I still have some room to the firewall inside with fully pushed pedals,
but outside I am too close to the original Europa muffler.
I believe this problem has been posted on the forum before - does any
one have a solution to this?
I am thinking of a different muffler construction or a different pedal
construction at this moment.
Thank you for your kind feedback

Best regards,

Frank Kusserow