Europa-List: Panel Guide

Subject: Europa-List: Panel Guide
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:31:03

Fred
I hope to send you soon, a picture of your folding headrests on my seat
backs.

On 16th May in a note to Ron P.  you suggested making splash moulds between
fuselage and panel to align and support the inst. panel when mounting it in
the fuselage -

This sounds like a great idea, angles or what; would you like to provide a
few more details or perhaps a photo please?

JR (bob) Gowing UK Kit 327 in Oz