Europa-List: mogas

Subject: Europa-List: mogas
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:03:34

Hi All,
         Yesterday I flew over to Halfpenny Green (ex Wolverhampton
International !!!)  I'm glad to say that the airfield is back to being
nice and friendly again. Talking to the chaps in the tower they said
that they will soon be supplying Mogas. Now I was wondering are there
any other airfields in th UK that supply Mogas. It would be useful to
have a list of said airfields. I now there's talk of Avgas being phased
out and replaced by lead free fuel, but when, if ever!!!

Cheers Danny  G-c.e.r.i