Re: Europa-List: Turbo problems???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Turbo problems???
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:18:32

Try disconnecting the turbo airbox rubber hoses from the back of the carbs.
This will in effect give you a normally aspirated engine.  Try a full power
run up and see what happens.  If the surge disappears, then indeed you have
a turbo problem.  If the surge remains, you've eliminated the turbo as the
source of the problem and should look to the carbs for a fix.

Garry Stout