Re: Europa-List: Rough River 2009

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River 2009
From: sldpileit@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 18:16:01

Hi Erich,

????? I'm not sure when it is, but Corky and I are looking forward to it.? We
attended
last year and had a great time meeting everyone.

Not sure who puts it together, but I'll let you know?if I here anything.?

By the way I bought a Spacewalker ll from David Martin out in OR. He is going to
bring it to Ohio by truck the first week of Sept.? Maybe I'll be able to bring
it to rough river. It's a lot slower flyer than my europa.? Hope to see you
in KY.

Scott and Corky Dingman. N108EA???????????????