RE: Europa-List: Noisy Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Noisy Europa
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:39:55
My overhead eyeball vents are fed from an outward opening flap in the
roof. I have the flap fully open for take-off and landing but have it
only just cracked open in the cruise even on a hot day. The noise level
drops dramatically with it like this so perhaps if you can control the
input flow to the eyeball vents you will control the noise as well as
the flow. High pressure air against a partially open eyeball vent is
likely to be noisier than if the source is controlled before it gets to
the eyeball.

Nigel Charles