Europa-List: Re: Stall Warners

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Stall Warners
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 23:55:06

(just kicking up this thread, hoping to find an answer)

Part of Mod 61 (stall warner) is a pressure switch.

Mine has recently started to continiously 'blow the horn', so I believe this
could
mean one of two things:
1. I have some moist in the tube
2. The switch is starting to decease (corrosion, internal movements getting
sticky,
who knows...)

I will blow the tubes tomorrow to make sure there is no moist, but I would also
like to replace just the switch. Can anybody please tell me where this switch
can be bought as a single item? (I haven't tried Europa yet, but I also would
like to know other suppliers for this item).

Thanks.
Marcel

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org