Re: Europa-List: BRS/CAPS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: BRS/CAPS
From: Fly Army <savagecub@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:12:38

Looks like this subject has not been visited in awhile. My thinking on this is
probably a little different than most people in that I am not as much concerned
about getting the aircraft to suspend perfectly from the chute but rather take
what ever descent attitude I can get as even a nose low touch down attitude
is better than the alternative that caused me to fire the chute in the first
place.

I spoke with the founder of BRS at OSH last summer and he seemed to be enthusied
to work with any of us kitbuilders in finding a solution that works for each
airframe.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org