Re: Europa-List: DOTH Fri.29th Nottingham

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH Fri.29th Nottingham
From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:56:09
Hi Paddy

Now if you looking for a new destination, try this one.
http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/flying_into_east_kirkby.cfm.

It is not very often we get a brand new airstrip to go to.

It is quite near to Nottingham, just under the Coningsby stub. I went
there a couple of weeks ago in my newly acquired monowheel. (Lovely
plane bought from Bryan )
Delightful. There is a Lancaster bomber. Spent 30 minutes inside her,
brilliant. Even a NAAFI serving nosh

Oh and to hear the 4 Merlins.......

Sadly cannot make Friday as I have to keep the economy going and only
seem to get  away at week-ends

Enjoy

Regards

Bob Hitchcock GBYSA