Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose warning!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel hose warning!!
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:09:50

I've seen the same thing in older fuel tank outlet connecting hoses when the
outer got wet with Mogas coming from a leak elsewhere; I guess that the
outer covering of the tube is made from a different and non-resistant
compound than the inner liner. After drying out, normal service was resumed.
The same thing happens with many fuel hoses.

Duncan McF.