Re: Europa-List: Transponder adjustment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Transponder adjustment
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:47:03
Hi Gavin and all

I have a combination Ameri-King 350 encoder and Bendix-King KT76A/78A
transponder and have same sympthom as you eg a readout 200-300 feet too
low.

Also - like Bob - I hear a low blimb or so through my headset when in
C-mode and it is sending eg about once every two or three seconds.

What to do?

Cheers, Raimo
OH-XRT 103 hrs and testing Airmaster & Trio