Re: Europa-List: Dynon 180, Tonyk fuelgauge - and the future of kit #272

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon 180, Tonyk fuelgauge - and the future of kit #272
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:03:04

>I have posted the updated fuel gauge circuit diagram on my website
>at www.kaon.co.nz/europa/fuelgaugev5.pdf

Tony - thanks for posting the new diagram.

A couple of observations.

The caption says "This diagram should only be used with fuel level
processors marked FUELCHIP V5" but the corresponding item in the
circuit is labelled "PIC F876 FUELCHIP v3".

The reset button is shown in the closed position. Is that its normal
operating position (and open to reset), or is it normally open (and
closed to reset)?

>Ivan Shaw once told me that building the plane wasn't just about
>bits of metal and fibreglass but it was about the people that will
>surround you along the way. He was right. The Europa family around
>the world is one of the greatest communities that I know and it has
>been an honour and a privilege to be in your company

I can only agree - thank you for _your_ company.

regards

Rowland