Europa-List: Dynon 180, Tonyk fuelgauge - and the future of kit #272

Subject: Europa-List: Dynon 180, Tonyk fuelgauge - and the future of kit #272
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:29:24

Greetings all,

As a number of people have asked about Dynon interfacing over the weekend I
have posted the updated fuel gauge circuit diagram on my website at
www.kaon.co.nz/europa/fuelgaugev5.pdf

My plane has a new owner. I am about to fit mod 74 to the wings and, once that
has been done she will be leaving and going down to Chris Cameron in Wellington
for completion.

To the many people, too numerous to mention individually, that provided me with
guidance, encouragement, entertainment, friendship and accommodation around the
world over the period of construction I give you my deepest thanks.

Ivan Shaw once told me that building the plane wasn't just about bits of metal
and fibreglass but it was about the people that will surround you along the way.
He was right. The Europa family around the world is one of the greatest
communities
that I know and it has been an honour and a privilege to be in your company.

I will not be leaving the group as I'm continuing to represent Europa here in NZ
until they get tired of me, and also feel that my construction experience may
still be useful to some. My builders website will also be remaining online for
those who use it as reference material.

With warmest regards

Tony