Europa-List: Anyone know details of trailering accident?

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone know details of trailering accident?
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 01:14:24

If I am not mistaken, this was/is Lincoln Ragle's Europa.  I believe he was
trailering
only the fuselage when he ran a red light and was hit from the side (T-boned).
The fuselage was ejected from trailer and rolled on the roadway.  He
had the plane repaired and flew it shortly thereafter.  If fact, he and Kim
Prout
flew their planes out to Las Vegas, NV, back in early 2003 for my first flight
of N28ET.

Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914

Put your future on the fast track with a pharmacy career. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsCpHuSeougZyyBuPNIr4RYbazB0mVzE3FKMACV5rWhDv2dZdUylry/