Re: Europa-List: Europa Original Seat Belts´ In =?ISO-8859-1?Q?herent_Ri

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Original Seat Belts´ In =?ISO-8859-1?Q?herent_Risk?
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:11:48
Raimo...Before I discard my beloved Europa seat belts, I will make
test when fuselage is rigged on my rotisserie...I will attempt break
out from harness when inverted and report back...first I will place 3
pillows on floor below my head.

Of course in the event of crash and inversion, since I have raised the
level of the pivot point of the shoulder harness on the raised portion
of the seat back with my little gizmo, I anticipate being fully mobile
and not to have suffered any spinal trauma which would otherwise
hinder my ability to release myself from the harness and exit the
aircraft...a detail not to be overlooked when considering optimum
conditions for survivability.

Fred
A194

--