Europa-List: Sale of DEJWD

Subject: Europa-List: Sale of DEJWD
From: Frank Kusserow <frank@kusserowonline.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:35:56

Dear Europhiles,

with bleeding hart I am thinking of selling my baby DEJWD, a classic 912 UL
(all SBs done) with 600 hours on it, analogue Engine Instrumentation,
hangared in EDLE, Germany (Ruhr Valley). This baby is thoroughly built,
flies beautiful, with a new ATR500 Com installed.
A trailer with fresh permit comes with it.
Its the time I need to invest which I do not have, which drives me to this
conclusion.
Please check the pictures under the following link, if you are interested:
http://www.planecheck.com?ent=da&id=11100

Visits and flights can be arranged, but please give me some time to react,
since I am travelling a lot.

Best Regards,
---
Frank Kusserow