Re: Europa-List:Stemme 10 Comment

Subject: Re: Europa-List:Stemme 10 Comment
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:40:03
I do agree. Merc is a a good towing machine also for me but that is only
because my BWW has not a towing knob ;) ...and it is not a van!

I prefer van because I want to keep the tailplanes inside - not on the
trailer (what a horrible idea to keep them on the trailer!).

Old Mercs are still mostly very robust (I have R107 450SL 1972 and today
it started flawlessly after 6 months winter delay) but today BMW is only
choise from German which makes sense (and only car brand which will
survive through global financial low season without pains).

Raimo OH-XRT Finland