Europa-List: Re: Lancair vs. Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Lancair vs. Europa
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:21:23

Of course, for those with the true need for speed, there is always the
"egg."  An acquaintance of mine thinks the Venture is going to come back.
Flys with better pitch stability than the Lancairs according to several
printed reviews.

There are quite a few RV3-8s at my aerodrome and they are a lot of
fun to fly, but not very pitch stable (in my hands).  The Europa, which
was not designed for IFR, seems to me a better platform for it than
the RV series.  Maybe the 10 is better, I have not tried it myself yet ;-)

Ira

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: