RE: Europa-List: Woodcomp motors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Woodcomp motors
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:29:44

Frans=2C

I was not trying to imply anything about the voltage=2C just passing on som
e information. I have seven Woodcomp motors=2C all are Johnson=2C and all r
un on at least up to 9V. I don't think the controller sends out 12V anyway
=2C  but Mark could probably elaborate on that.
My concern is not the voltage=2C but do these motors generate enough torque
 to turn the blades at maximum rpm ? Apparently they do=2C because no-one e
lse has reported any failures.

It's just one of those things. I am sure that you will be very happy with y
our propeller.

Karl

> Date: Mon=2C 30 Mar 2009 16:52:27 +0200
> From: frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl