Re: Europa-List: Hard Points

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hard Points
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:08:55
Troy,

Use this information with a grain of salt as I have the XS model.

On the starboard side I measured 275mm from the window ledge down to the  top
of the plate. Then 355 down to the bottom of the plate. Then from the back
of the seat as seen through the wing spar hole to the near plate edge measured

40mm and 130 mm to the far side of the plate. I measured the plate to be
75mmX  75mm square. These measurements were the same of the port side when
measured.

Just for S&G, I used my stud finder and was easily able to find the  edges of
the top, bottom, and forward side. The only side I had a problem with  was
the side nearest the wing spar hole because of the buildup of plies for
re-enforcement.

Give it a try with your stud finder first, mark the edges, then check  with
the measurements.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear