Europa-List: Hard Points

Subject: Europa-List: Hard Points
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:46:50
Hey All,
I need help finding the hardpoints for the harnesses. I put off drilling
and when it came time to prime and paint it was overlooked. I have the
ones at the tunnel drilled however.
If someone could measure theirs and tell me where the centers are for
the ones on the side of the fuselage and the ones in the back of the
headrests that would be great. I assume the ones in the headrests are
centered port to starboard. And the ones on the side of the fuselage; if
someone could measure in relation to, say the bottom edge of the door
sill and how much forward of the edge of the wing spar entry. I have a
Zircon stud finder that will detect metal but I don't trust it
completely to find center because of irregular thickness and curvatures
make it a little "dodgy". Please help. I was wanting to bolt these in
soon. Thanks in advance. BTW, I have an early Classic if that has any
bearing.
Troy Maynor