Re: Europa-List: European Travel Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: European Travel Insurance
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:53:52

>Can anyone recommend Travel Insurance that specifically covers our
>specific risks when flying permit aircraft on the continent.

Mike - I used On Risk for the Europa Club tour of Ireland last year.
Had no occasion to claim so know nothing of how that might go, but
getting the cover for myself flying as a passenger in a permit
aircraft going out of UK was fairly simple and I did not think it was
expensive. They advertise in the LA magazine, and their website is:

http://www.onrisk.co.uk/

regards

Rowland